Links to Online Information & Articles
Below are some online links to locations outside of our website. We aren't responsible for their content, are not afilliated with nor do we endorse any of them, and we provide them merely as a convenience to our Patients. If you know of an online link which may be beneficial to Patient Med Aid Patients, please let us know.
- Patient Med-Aid: For Those Sick Enough to Smoke | Nov. 21, 2012 - OC Weekly cover story by Nick Schou about Patient Med Aid
- Disabled Patients Sue Anaheim For Closing Dispensaries | Oct. 4, 2012 - OC Weekly Cannibis Chronicles online blog post by Nick Schou about Patient Med Aid
- Medical marijuana helps stem 6-year-old's seizures | Dec. 10, 2012 - CNN Health report by Kyung Lah, with video
- Pot shop director heartened by Obama's comments | Dec. 14, 2012 - L.A. Times L.A. Now blog post by Joe Mozingo, with video by ABC News of the president and first lady's comments on marijuana.
- CA Medical Marijuana Program | The official California Dept. of Public Health website with lots of information and links.
- CA Medical Marijuana | The NORML website about California Medical Marijuana.
- Who says you can't change the world? | Safe Access Now's website about how California's Proposition 215 was the first statewide medical marijuana voter initiative adopted in the USA.
- The Emperor Wears No Clothes | Jack Herer, author - Wikipedia link to pdf file post of the #1 best selling book of all time about hemp, which provides a plethora of facts about marijuana, its history, beneficial properties, providing truth with corresponding data while debunking false information. The print version is available from Amazon.
- The Science of Pot | Nov. 11, 2010 - Time magazine article by Jeffrey Kluger about marijuana's medicinal applications.
- 10 Facts About Marijuana | Drug Policy Alliance website information, including citations, from the nation's leading organization promoting alternatives to current drug policy that are grounded in science, compassion, health and human rights.
- 8 Facts You Might Not Know About Medical Marijuana | Jun. 30, 2010 - U.S. News & World Report Health article by Megan Johnson, not that long ago your local pharmacy sold pot-based meds, and the government collected a tax
- Myths & Facts about Medical Marijuana | Americans for Safe Access website page about not only the facts relating to medical marijuana, but also facts about the failed federal war on drugs' negative impact on even users of medical marijuana in the U.S.
- What Experts Say About Medical Marijuana - In Their Own Words | Americans for Safe Access website page. Think medical marijuana is only supported by a small group of drug-reform organizations? Think again. In fact, the medical use of cannabis receives exceptionally broad support, from former Surgeons General to numerous condition-based organizations.
We hope you find this website informational and helpful, and welcome your comments and suggestions.
Latest newsCurrent Events
Find out how we're participating in the community and serving patients and their families.I Can Do It, You Can, Too!
Inspirational and motivational stories about how to get up and live life to its fullest.Ask Marty
Ongoing information and answers to commonly asked and submitted patient questions.Testimonials
Feedback and comments from patients about their experiences with Patient Med Aid.